narkøtek Index du Forum
Bienvenue sur le forum de la Guilde PVE Narkøtek
narkøtek Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Download Facebook App Without Certificate ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    narkøtek Index du Forum -> Narkøtek -> Salon Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Facebook App Without Certificate Répondre en citant

Download Facebook App Without Certificate
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Setting up webhook with SSL0Add non-friend tester by Facebook ID to Facebook app0Cordova app Facebook integration Hot Network Questions Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Who first used the word "Simplex"? Interspecies Reproduction Justification Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Is this a real photo of Australia? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Why bother with even parity? Definition of "telescope" What limits the speed of a car? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? How is the cruise speed of an aircraft chosen? What's up with Archbishop Desmond? A broken mirror I cannot recognise this kana Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Time Puzzle Rebus more hot questions question feed . Transcript The interactive transcript could not be loaded. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Loading. –user984621 Sep 3 '12 at 15:17 1 It will work as long as you have a valid SSL cert. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook-App without SSL Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite I'm running a litte webpage with an online game and I want to display the current ranking on the facebook fan page of this game. If I am testing the app, so it's working well. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Rating is available when the video has been rented. –Nishchit Dhanani Mar 2 '15 at 13:33 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. The cheapest one isn't the best one, but it should work as long as it's valid. Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook App: any way to run the app without SSL? Ask Question up vote 6 down vote favorite 7 I am working on my first app for Facebook and facing (probably) with the SSL problem. Watch Queue Queue count/total How To Setup HTTPS in Facebook Apps - Without Buying SSL Certificate Greg Gillespie Loading. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. The problem is that all users who use Facebook's secure browsing won't be able to see your app since they are redirected automatically to the secure canvas URL. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook ssl facebook-apps or ask your own question. English (US) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising Ad Choices Cookies More Criminal Case App Privacy App Terms Report/Contact -->. You can change this preference below. Amine Cherrai 4,770 views 8:53 Hostgator SSL - Web Hosting Coupon Code: GATORCENTS - Duration: 6:06. If you don't want to invest any money, I would recommend that you go with phpfog - it is easy and its documentation is pretty good. Published on Nov 2, 2012 Click this link to get your Shared SSL server access information for Unlimited Facebook Apps or all your clients website and Facebook apps. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Also, I found‌e/… -- free shared SSL. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Try it now. Then there is the hassle to have to renew the certificates each year, a real pain if your only need to service a Facebook app then there is a cheaper alternative.You can purchase as a one time fee for under $70 a secure server to host all of your sites, facebook apps, for you and your clients if you do this for others and that is it. –Codler Jun 1 '13 at 19:17 add a comment up vote 1 down vote Use a proxy in and bring your page in secure domain as shareimprove this answer answered Jan 8 '14 at 4:28 Manu 3,35411218 add a comment up vote 0 down vote "Starting October 1, 2011 Facebook will require a valid SSL Certificate for all pages and applications hosted outside of Facebook." Maybe you are visiting your application with and your friend is visiting with Another possibility is that your friend has checked "Browse Facebook on a secure connection (https) whenever possible" under "Account Security". - Duration: 1:45. You can change this preference below 5a02188284
facebook password hack v1.9 2011 + proof download linkford focus on facebooki forgot my code in facebookinsert pictures to facebook chathow to keep location private on facebookfacebook old app for iphonefacebook login password and username hackfacebook the app is currently unreachablehow to hack facebook id and password softwareandroid facebook app for tablet

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    narkøtek Index du Forum -> Narkøtek -> Salon Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006